2017-18 PTO Officers
President: Lindsey Lane
Vice President: April Luina
Treasurer: Jessica Cicora
Secretary: Michelle Lloyd
"Like" the PTO Facebook page and keep up with all the latest happenings.
There are many ways to volunteer and get involved in your child's school. Click here to sign up.
Here's a list of opportunities you can sign up for:
- Helping Hand during the first week of school
- Home Room Parent, plan fall and spring parties
- Welcome Wagon, welcoming all families back to Meadowlark for another great year
- Fitness for Funds, help with our successful fundraiser in April
- Greater Andover Parade, help design and build the float, keep up the tradition of winning every year!
- Parent/Teacher Conferences, provide food and other items for teacher meals
- Box Tops, help collect, count and forward box tops to General Mills
- Family Fun Nights, help plan and work at fun events
- Bulletin Board, help decorate the PTO bulletin board
- Book Fair, help set up and sell books (October)
- Picture Day, help the photographer. Parents will receive 1 free picture packet just for helping!
- Library Helper, shelving books and other duties
- Holiday Staff Meal, provide items to create a nice meal for staff in December (meal usually catered)
- Staff Appreciation Week, help organize and provide food, decorations and gifts (May)
- All Star Reading, support the school-wide reading program
- Holiday Caring & Sharing, help organize the collection of non-perishable food for the under-privileged in Andover (November)
- Office Helper, serve once a month helping office staff with various duties
- Art Helper, help hang art work in school hallways throughout the year
- Music Helper, decorate for school music programs, make signs and create costumes as needed
- Year Book, using your technology creative skills to design and create the year book.
- T-Shirts, help order and sell T-shirts (August & September)
- Counselor Helper, help as needed
- PE Helper, help throughout the year and with Fun in the Sun in May
- Read Across America, help with activities in March
- Staff Grant Program