2017-18 PTO Officers
President: Lindsey Lane
Vice President: April Luina
Treasurer: Jessica Cicora
Secretary: Michelle Lloyd
"Like" the PTO Facebook page and keep up with all the latest happenings.
Take a look at the new 2017-2018 Meadowlark Shirts!
T-Shirt ¾ Sleeve $10
There are many ways to volunteer and get involved in your child's school. Click here to sign up.
Here's a list of opportunities you can sign up for:
- Helping Hand during the first week of school
- Home Room Parent, plan fall and spring parties
- Welcome Wagon, welcoming all families back to Meadowlark for another great year
- Fitness for Funds, help with our successful fundraiser in April
- Greater Andover Parade, help design and build the float, keep up the tradition of winning every year!
- Parent/Teacher Conferences, provide food and other items for teacher meals
- Box Tops, help collect, count and forward box tops to General Mills
- Family Fun Nights, help plan and work at fun events
- Bulletin Board, help decorate the PTO bulletin board
- Book Fair, help set up and sell books (October)
- Picture Day, help the photographer. Parents will receive 1 free picture packet just for helping!
- Library Helper, shelving books and other duties
- Holiday Staff Meal, provide items to create a nice meal for staff in December (meal usually catered)
- Staff Appreciation Week, help organize and provide food, decorations and gifts (May)
- All Star Reading, support the school-wide reading program
- Holiday Caring & Sharing, help organize the collection of non-perishable food for the under-privileged in Andover (November)
- Office Helper, serve once a month helping office staff with various duties
- Art Helper, help hang art work in school hallways throughout the year
- Music Helper, decorate for school music programs, make signs and create costumes as needed
- Year Book, using your technology creative skills to design and create the year book.
- T-Shirts, help order and sell T-shirts (August & September)
- Counselor Helper, help as needed
- PE Helper, help throughout the year and with Fun in the Sun in May
- Read Across America, help with activities in March
- Staff Grant Program